[OFBiz] Dev - Entity ECA

Ashish Hareet
Can we specify what actions to take when an entity is updated. I think we can, but since I've never
used it, I'm not certain.

For instance, the statusId of an entity changes & we'd like to keep a historical record
of status changes for that entity, can we do that. If so, how...

Appreciate your help
Ashish Hareet

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Entity ECA

Brett
Ashish,

You should be able to accomplish this by checking the record prior to the commit, but I think you will have to read the existing record first to do the check.

Brett