[OFBiz] Dev - Few resouces(carol, jndi, etc.) missing

[OFBiz] Dev - Few resouces(carol, jndi, etc.) missing

Ashish Hareet
Thanks for the suggestion Adam.

Did try "Check for Modifications" from SVN menu but couldn't find
any missing files at all & funny thing is that the files indicated in the
verbose output were all present. Unfotunately, since my ofbiz lies
on another unaccessible machine(linux) on the network & I access it
from my windows machine via Samba, I don't see the status icons on my files.

Although I've got this one fixed, by reverting to a backup, I'm
still wondering what caused this. None of my files ever got deleted
as I first mentioned. What's with the
        Cached loader cache miss for resource name...

Ashish Hareet
CPB Inc
http://www.cpbinc.com/