[OFBiz] Dev - Forms

Michael Irving

Is there a way to include a form (form.xml) into a ftl?  If so, which application does this?  I’m just looking for an example to look at

Michael Irving

Keynetx, Inc. - Building Solutions for Success

Mobile: (267)474.3564

Fax: (425) 871-2838

email: [hidden email]

* * * Visit Our Web Site: http://www.keynetx.net * * *

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Forms

Si Chen-2
Yes, you can do this.

Take a look at the patch files here:
http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-12

The .bsh files show how to create a Java HtmlFormWrapper object, and the
.ftl shows how to use it (just a render to string method).

Si