[OFBiz] Dev - From ERP-CRM team

CRM-TEAM
hi...
i'm trying to deploy the application using the embedded server that comes with OFBiz.
i've read the Docs that are available on the site and tried to change some values in the ofbiz-containers.
so please if i want my computer to be a server and let other computers (especially witch are connected to my localnetwork) to request my application ,what are the values to be changed , let my ip be 123.123.123.123.

thank to every one...

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - From ERP-CRM team

David E. Jones

Not sure what you're looking for, this doesn't quite make sense...
The best bet for finding the answer is the Basic Production Setup
Guide PDF from Undersun and Integral, and there are links to that on
the Docs & Books page of the ofbiz.org site.

-David