[OFBiz] Dev - Fwd: Order entry credit card capture error...

[OFBiz] Dev - Fwd: Order entry credit card capture error...

Ray Barlow
Hi Si,

When creating a credit card in the order entry screens
I get this error:
    * Error calling event:
org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Problems
getting the service model (Cannot locate service by
name (createCreditCardOrderEntry))

I think it's related to r6056 1st Nov and the order
manager changes in controller.xml. You changed the
name of the map and the service it is calling,
changing the service back to "createCreditCard" fix's
it for me, although I've not tested other areas like
the updating of cards.

Ray