[OFBiz] Dev - How about the <constraint-list> in <view-entity>?

[OFBiz] Dev - How about the <constraint-list> in <view-entity>?

Bugzilla from elliot.li@gmail.com
Hello,

Is there anyway currently exists to filter the records in a
<view-entity> by setting constraint on some fields? In previous
mailing lists, I found Adam had done a good job on this:
http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/2004-March/004380.html

Since it's old and long have passed since then, is there a plan on
this feature now?

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Yan

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - How about the <constraint-list> in <view-entity>?

Bugzilla from elliot.li@gmail.com
Hello,

Sorry, I haven't seen the former letters on this problem I have posted
before( http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/2005-August/008985.html
), since a mailbox failure.

On 8/11/05, Yan Li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there anyway currently exists to filter the records in a
> <view-entity> by setting constraint on some fields? In previous
> mailing lists, I found Adam had done a good job on this:
> http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/dev/2004-March/004380.html
>
> Since it's old and long have passed since then, is there a plan on
> this feature now?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Best regards,