[OFBiz] Dev - Localization in simple-methods

[OFBiz] Dev - Localization in simple-methods

Ingeniu Roque
Hi,

I'm using 3.0.0 version of ofbiz and I'm trying to localize it for the simple-methods files.
I can do it for some of the tags (for example fail-message) but can't find out for if-empty tags like the one below (in the components/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/shoppinglist/ShoppingListServices.xml?rev=1932 ) :
<if-empty field-name="listName " map-name="newEntity ">
   <string-to-field string="New Shopping List" field-name ="listName" map-name ="newEntity " />
</if-empty>

How can I localize the string "New Shopping List" ? Is there any straight forward way to do this? I know in the recent releases of ofbiz this is not being used anymore, but I need to do this in the 3.0.0

thanks in advance
Roque