[OFBiz] Dev - Material Requirement Question

[OFBiz] Dev - Material Requirement Question

Gan Chun Yee
I have this scenario:
I need the system to automatically to create the
requirement when the inventory of the product (raw
material) of the specific store reaches minimum
quantity on hand.

Does the current build version of OfBiz able to do
that?
Or, can anybody explain to me how does this Approve
Requirement works?

Hope anybody can help me with this.

Thank you

Regards,
Gan

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Material Requirement Question

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Gan,

I've replied to the similar message you posted a few minutes ago to the
users list.
About the approve requirement page: it basically change the status of
the selected requirements to "approved"; also, if the requirement is for
a production run, then the production run is immediately created.

Jacopo