[OFBiz] Dev - Unit Testing

Surya Siddavatam
Hello,

I am evaluating couple of open source testing tools to perform functional, regression and load testing of ofbiz components.

I feel Jmeter is easy to configure and perform load testing. I am also able to run some sample Junit test cases using latest nightly build jmeter.

I am trying to find junit test cases that are developed to unit test ofbiz components, which I want to, run using jmeter for functional testing and also use same test cases

to perform load testing by increasing the thread count. If anyone has any suggestions, thoughts please feel free to let me know.

Thank you.

Surya.