[OFBiz] Dev - Using ProbertyFiles in Widget DropDowns

[OFBiz] Dev - Using ProbertyFiles in Widget DropDowns

max.richter
Hello,

we want to implement multilingual drop-down menus
in the widget files.

For Example:

ofbiz\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\agreement\AgreementForms.xml

There we have the drop-down-menu "Agreement Type"

Code:

<field name="agreementTypeId"
title="${uiLabelMap.AccountingAgreementTypeId}">
<drop-down allow-empty="true">
<entity-options entity-name="AgreementType"
key-field-name="agreementTypeId"
description="${description)"/>
</drop-down>
</field>

Now, our question is, how can I get the description from proberty-Files. I
try things like description="${uiLabelMap.%agreementTypeId%)" but nothing
works.

My Idea is to get first the Primary Key from the Database and give it to
the proberty-File to get the Description in my chosen language.

What can I do ?

Kind regards
Max

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Using ProbertyFiles in Widget DropDowns

David E. Jones

You might find this to be helpful:

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=HowToLocalizeAnOFBizAppl

-David

On Aug 20, 2005, at 2:30 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we want to implement multilingual drop-down menus
> in the widget files.
>
> For Example:
>
> ofbiz\applications\accounting\webapp\accounting\agreement
> \AgreementForms.xml
>
> There we have the drop-down-menu "Agreement Type"
>
> Code:
>
> <field name="agreementTypeId"
> title="${uiLabelMap.AccountingAgreementTypeId}">
> <drop-down allow-empty="true">
> <entity-options entity-name="AgreementType"
> key-field-name="agreementTypeId"
> description="${description)"/>
> </drop-down>
> </field>
>
> Now, our question is, how can I get the description from proberty-
> Files. I
> try things like description="${uiLabelMap.%agreementTypeId%)" but
> nothing
> works.
>
> My Idea is to get first the Primary Key from the Database and give
> it to
> the proberty-File to get the Description in my chosen language.
>
> What can I do ?
>
> Kind regards
> Max

> Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese
> E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
> Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren
> sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
> in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-
> mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
> material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Using ProbertyFiles in Widget DropDowns

max.richter
Hi,

that's for Sites created by *.ftl Files and there it is no problem for
me. But I want to do the same in Widget Files. And there it must
be different.

Kind regards
Max

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Using ProbertyFiles in Widget DropDowns

David E. Jones

If you setup the properties files for entity field replacements the
same way described there the form and other widgets will pick these
up automatically.

-David