[OFBiz] Dev - communication event form error

[OFBiz] Dev - communication event form error

Si Chen-2
Al,

After David committed some of your changes to CommunicationEvent, we
started to get this error:
http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-432

with the "newCustomerRequest" field.  Was there something else that we
needed?

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - communication event form error

byersa
Si Chen wrote:

> Al,
>
> After David committed some of your changes to CommunicationEvent, we
> started to get this error:
> http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-432
>
> with the "newCustomerRequest" field.  Was there something else that we
> needed?
>
> Si

Si,

I sent David a patch to remove the offending field until I get a better
idea of why it is needed. If that removes some needed functionality, let
me know, else I will get to it soon. Thanks for the heads up.

-Al

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - communication event form error

Si Chen-2
Al,

Did you just mean to remove those from the Form XML file?  I can make
that change in the SVN for you if you'd like (David just gave me some
new commit privileges, so I'll try to help out.)

Si