[OFBiz] Dev - controller.xml parsing

cjhowe
I've noticed some of the request maps in various
controller.xml files are getting grouped together to
better show relatedness.  I was wondering how
difficult it would be to seperate these groups into
their own files and import them in allowing reuse.
Additionally would an XSLT file work in validating
that for each view event that's in a request a
corresponding view-map exists?

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - controller.xml parsing

Jacopo Cappellato
I too think that it would be nice to have the controller.xml file split
into smaller parts.

Jacopo

Chris Howe wrote:

> I've noticed some of the request maps in various
> controller.xml files are getting grouped together to
> better show relatedness.  I was wondering how
> difficult it would be to seperate these groups into
> their own files and import them in allowing reuse.
> Additionally would an XSLT file work in validating
> that for each view event that's in a request a
> corresponding view-map exists?

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - controller.xml parsing

David E. Jones

On the other hand it means more places to search for a request
definition and such... unless you have a really good searching tool
or a lot of patience of course. ;)

-David

On Nov 21, 2005, at 2:16 AM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

> I too think that it would be nice to have the controller.xml file
> split into smaller parts.
>
> Jacopo
>
> Chris Howe wrote:
>> I've noticed some of the request maps in various
>> controller.xml files are getting grouped together to
>> better show relatedness.  I was wondering how
>> difficult it would be to seperate these groups into
>> their own files and import them in allowing reuse. Additionally
>> would an XSLT file work in validating
>> that for each view event that's in a request a
>> corresponding view-map exists?

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - controller.xml parsing

Jacopo Cappellato
Yes,

this is the other side of the coin!

Jacopo