[OFBiz] Dev - couple of new fields for account reconciliiation

[OFBiz] Dev - couple of new fields for account reconciliiation

Si Chen-2
Hi David,

I'm doing a little work on account reconciliation.  One thing we'll need
to do is to store the results of each reconciliation (ie, ending
balance).  I noticed there is a GlReconciliation entity which records
the time and created by userLogin.  I would like to expand it to add:
- glAccountId
- organizationPartyId
- reconciledBalance

So that we can keep a running tally of reconciled balances for the
accounts and organizations.  Reconciliations are done for one account
and company at a time, so I think this should work.

Does this make sense?

Si