[OFBiz] Dev - ecommerce UI

Oliver Lietz-2
Hello,

can someone please enlighten me why px and pt are used for font-size in
ecommain.css? And voice-family? Is someone working on a CSS cleanup?

Can we rename the images component to assets and create subfolders for
different file types (css, images, js, etc.) and packages (_calender, etc.)?

It would also be nice to have/create a style-guide to avoid for example the
inconsistent use of buttons and javascript-links (which make it impossible to
use the applications without javascript enabled) in forms. Is somebody
interested?

Oliver

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - ecommerce UI

> Is somebody interested?

Yes I am, but have no time now and will not have before end of august,
sorry...

Jacques