[OFBiz] Dev - i18n for entity Engine Values

[OFBiz] Dev - i18n for entity Engine Values

Tapio Reisinger
Hello together,

we still struggling with the i18n for entity engine values. We followed exactly the description in this Wiki-Page

http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=HowToLocalizeAnOFBizAppl

For example in the Find Order screeen we still see the english descriptions in the drop-down list for order-status items after changing the language to French. It looks like this:

Label of the field:   Statut
First entry is -->    Tous statuts (which is correct in french)
then           -->    Created
                      Sent
                      Processing
                      Approved
                      Completed
                      Rejected
                      Cancelled

This is the code which we add to the entitymodel:

<entity entity-name="StatusItem"
            package-name="org.ofbiz.common.status"
            title="Status Entity"
            default-resource-name="CommonEntityLabels"
            enable-lock="false"
            no-auto-stamp="false"
            never-cache="false"
            auto-clear-cache="true">

It is like the description from the Wiki-Page. There is also a property file "CommonEntityLabels_fr.properties", which consists the french translations.

Why did the system still show the english descriptions in the drop-down-box for order status (except of the first entry)?????               What is the missing point?

Kind regards
Tapio