[OFBiz] Dev - i18n: synchronizing/merging different versions of properties

[OFBiz] Dev - i18n: synchronizing/merging different versions of properties

Oliver Lietz-2
Hello,

how do you manage synchronizing/merging different versions of
UiLabel.properties? I uploaded a first version of my German translation for
Product module (http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-394).
How should I keep track with development?

tia,
Oliver

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - i18n: synchronizing/merging different versions ofproperties

Hi Olivier,

A good tool to use for properties work is  ResourceBundle Editor

See info in Wiki :
http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=EclipsePlugins

Jacques