[OFBiz] Dev - requirements order list

Si Chen-2
Hi.

I was looking at Requirements today.   I was curious if there should be
an "Orders" tab later when you click into Requirements so you can see
which orders are part of the requirement?  Right now, it just shows a
"Requests" tab.

Is this a planned feature for later?

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - requirements order list

David E. Jones

Si,

I'm not aware of any outstanding work that anyone has in the
requirements area. There was stuff going on in the requests area but
that is pretty much over now.

A lot of these things could still use tabs to show related data, and
while most of the main ones are there some major ones are probably
still missing in a lot of places. The requirements stuff is used for
various things, including inventory requirements based on orders and
such, and for work requirements as sort of an intermediary between a
request and related work efforts, and I think most of the early
effort was oriented to this second use.

-David