[OFBiz] Dev - screen-widget entity-and use fields when they're not null

[OFBiz] Dev - screen-widget entity-and use fields when they're not null

Si Chen-2
Is there anyway, when using the entity-and in screen-widget, to only
include a field into the field-map when it is not null?  Right now I
have a form which has four fields:
organizationPartyId
partyId
glFiscalTypeId
glAccountId

I'd like to be able to use it so that when one of these fields is not
set, it still works.  (It'll just ignore that.)

Thanks

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - screen-widget entity-and use fields when they're not null

David E. Jones

Use entity-condition instead of entity-and and on each expr
applicable use the ignore-if-empty or ignore-if-null.

Do you have a copy of the quick reference book? This is a nice way to
look at options like this, and sometimes a little easier to see the
big picture that using auto-completion or such.

-David