[OFBiz] Dev - use of "like" in entity-constraint

[OFBiz] Dev - use of "like" in entity-constraint

Hans Bakker
I have a problem using the like phrase in the entity constraint.

anybody can help me here?

the current code i have:

<field name="invoiceItemTypeId"
        use-when=
"&quot;${invoice.invoiceTypeId}&quot;.equals(&quot;PURCHASE_INVOICE&quot;)">
        <drop-down allow-empty="false" >
               <entity-options description="${description}"
                  entity-name="InvoiceItemType">
                        <name="invoiceItemTypeId"
                                operator="like" value="PINV_*"/>
               </entity-options>
           </drop-down>
       </field>

i would like to show only the invoiceItentype's which start with "PINV_" when
the invoice is a purchase invoice, however the above code does not return
anything although these items are in the InvoiceItemType table.

i scanned for 'like' in the form xml's but there is only one use in the
content component which i do not really understand....

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - use of "like" in entity-constraint

Adam Heath-2
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Hans Bakker wrote:

> I have a problem using the like phrase in the entity constraint.
>
> anybody can help me here?
>

> the current code i have:
>

> <field name="invoiceItemTypeId"
> use-when=
> "&quot;${invoice.invoiceTypeId}&quot;.equals(&quot;PURCHASE_INVOICE&quot;)">
>         <drop-down allow-empty="false" >
>                <entity-options description="${description}"
> entity-name="InvoiceItemType">
> <name="invoiceItemTypeId"
> operator="like" value="PINV_*"/>
>                </entity-options>
>            </drop-down>
>        </field>
>

> i would like to show only the invoiceItentype's which start with "PINV_" when
> the invoice is a purchase invoice, however the above code does not return
> anything although these items are in the InvoiceItemType table.
>
> i scanned for 'like' in the form xml's but there is only one use in the
> content component which i do not really understand....

Use "PINV_%" not "PINV_*"

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - use of "like" in entity-constraint

Hans Bakker
> Use "PINV_%" not "PINV_*"

Thank you!  it is working now....