[OFBiz] Dev - what is OFBTOOLS permission?

[OFBiz] Dev - what is OFBTOOLS permission?

Si Chen-2
Hi Andy,

What is "OFBTOOLS" permission for?  In SVN r 5588 you said it's for
"webtools", but then I saw it put in for all other webapps in r 5589, r
5590.

Thanks,

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - what is OFBTOOLS permission?

Andrew Zeneski
I have it set to view the ofbiz based web tools not just webtools. This makes it easier to create specialized applications and not display the ofbiz stock tabs.