OFBiz Project

Klaus Sonnenleiter
Hello everybody,

Brief introduction since I'm new here (although not new to Apache projects): My name is Klaus Sonnenleiter and I'm the CTO at ELEKS. We are a contract development company and are about to start a large project that uses OFBiz as its backend. For this project, we are looking for some additional people who have done OFBiz implementations in the past to add to our team. If anybody is interested or knows someone who might be interested, please send me an email to the address in my signature below.

Best regards,

Klaus

--
Klaus Sonnenleiter
Chief Technology Officer

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.