OFBiz Symposium at ApacheCon US 2008

David E Jones

You have just over 3 weeks to finish getting ready for ApacheCon. That
may include preparing for a presentation if you're a speaker (more
speakers at this conference than there were attendees at the first
OFBiz User Conference!). If you're not a speaker you might still want
to share by participating in the "unconference", aka BarCampApache, on
Tuesday (see http://barcamp.pbwiki.com/BarCampApache).

Either way you need to check out the other OFBiz related
presentations, training, and BOFs:

http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/schedule/ofbiz-symposium

... and the other sessions going on at the conference:

http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/schedule/grid

Also either way, you need to make travel and lodging arrangements, and
either way you need to register!

Register here (if you aren't one of the over 50 who have already), be
sure to use the Registration Code "OFBiz" (or the "Special" code if
you want to do the hotel deal, and then check the box on a later page
to note your interest in OFBiz):

http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?4W,M3,e057feb1-c5f1-4430-a0ce-c4d78049759e

I'm looking forward to meeting with everyone in New Orleans in a few
weeks. This is easily the biggest event so far for people involved
with OFBiz and I'm blown away by the level of involvement from so many
people and from so many organizations too.

-David