[OFBiz] Users - B2B

cjhowe
It seems that when that app was converted to screens,
the *Screens.xml were never added to SVN.  It's also
out of date (should only affect a few files ie
controller.xml) since all of the handlers were moved
to webapp from the context app

-----------Chris Howe wrote:
Si,

Which revision is your DemoWholesale app on
opensourcestrategies.com running off of?  It seems the
current SVN doesn't run.

,Chris

Re: [OFBiz] Users - B2B

Si Chen-2
Chris,

The demo is still the ancient version.  I know the current SVN doesn't
work, and I would like to get it to work, but I just have not had time yet.

Were there changes that you submitted which weren't added to the SVNs?
Do you still have the *Screens.xml files?  I'd be happy to add them.

I still do need some help to get the b2b running, so anybody who can
help out, that would be great appreciated.

Si