[OFBiz] Users - Certificate exception for RMI calls

[OFBiz] Users - Certificate exception for RMI calls

Brett
Is anyone else seeing certificate exceptions when making RMI calls?
Our code was working a week ago and now we are getting errors.

Which of the following Java certificate(s) do we need to update?

ofbizcerts.jks
ofbizrmi.jks
ofbizssl.jks
ofbiztrust.jks

It looks like the certificate expired on Oct 27, 2005.  I checked with
the latest SVN update but the certificates look the same.

Here is a stack trace of what we are seeing?

Trying to get RemoteDispatcher at: rmi://127.0.0.1:1099/RMIDispatcher
rd  is type: org.ofbiz.service.rmi.RemoteDispatcherImpl_Stub[RemoteStub
[ref: [endpoint:[127.0.0.2:1431,org.ofbiz.service.rmi.socket.ssl.SSLClientSocketFactory@c53dce](remote),objID:[e49dcd:1074de3e5a1:-8000,
45]]]]
Error running rmi call createAuditLog
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection
establishment; nested exception is:
        javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Thu Oct 27
14:03:44 MDT 2005
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:274)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:171)
        at org.ofbiz.service.rmi.RemoteDispatcherImpl_Stub.runSync(Unknown
Source)
        at com.in2m.ofbiz.services.rmi.TestRmiServiceClient.testSimpleService(TestRmiServiceClient.java:76)
        at com.in2m.ofbiz.services.rmi.TestRmiServiceClient.main(TestRmiServiceClient.java:36)
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
java.security.cert.CertificateExpiredException: NotAfter: Thu Oct 27
14:03:44 MDT 2005

Thanks in advance for your help with this question.

Brett