[OFBiz] Users - Data file web tool in ofbiz

[OFBiz] Users - Data file web tool in ofbiz

michal-2
When i use data file tool in to convert my data files into xml entity files. Does the field names in data file definition have to match acctual field names in the database?

Thanks
Michal

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Data file web tool in ofbiz

Jacopo Cappellato
Yes: in this way the xml entity files are created with the right entity
field names.

Jacopo