[OFBiz] Users - Duplicate products

Hao Jiang-4
Hi all,

I try to add new products by using "Duplicate Products" feature, for
example, duplicate memory_256 then do few changes to memory_512. The
problem is the productID, I can't simply get rid of old id and create a
new id, the new id is always like memory_256.memory_512.

How can I do to solve it?

Thanks

Hao

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Duplicate products

Ray Barlow
There was a bug on the duplicate form screen that caused this problem.
See svn revision r5389 for the fix which is easy to apply if you don't
want to do a complete updated checkout.

Ray