[OFBiz] Users - Existence of applications and/or demos

[OFBiz] Users - Existence of applications and/or demos

rn2ofb
Hi.  This is my first post on this list, so if the answer is obvious,
my apologies!

I'd like to find out whether there are applications built on OFBiz for
the industries listed below.  If there are, I'd like to know what
online resources there are to find out about those applications,
including web sites and demos.

Farming
Volunteer Fire/EMS
Medical Office
Small retail business

Thanks,

Bob Nirenberg

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Existence of applications and/or demos

David E. Jones

Bob,

Hopefully others on the list that are using OFBiz will respond about
the other areas, but the only one I'm aware of any good OFBiz-based
solutions and implementation in is the retail area. When you say
small retail business, what did you have in mind, like a single
physical store or something?

-David