[OFBiz] Users - Followup to earlier posts.

[OFBiz] Users - Followup to earlier posts.

Rohit Rai
I was just wondering whether my Following posts went unnoticed due to the weekend? I didn't get any response. Please have a look at it. David, Si Chen and Everyone whoo can please help me out.

I am really thankful to Stephane Schitter for formatting Ofbiz Setup SBS part II Alpha 1 on the OfbizWiki I couldn't have ever done that. Will you Please do it for the part one too.

From: Rohit Rai <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:06:22 +0530
Subject: [OFBiz] Users - Ofbiz Setup, Step by step Now on Ofbiz Wiki

Hello Friends,
I have put up the Ofbiz SBS on Ofbiz wiki but didn't have the time and moreover patience to format it. Please do it for the community if someone can.