[OFBiz] Users - Form Widget - Lookup

cjhowe
Interesting behavior on the Form Widget Lookup.
Probably should be this way, but to maybe help someone
else avoid hours of searching for what they did wrong,
I'll explain.

The problem I was having was that the child window
would not populate the parent window's field or close.

This was because my child uri had <security
https="true"/>  A https child will not send
information to a http parent. Also be sure that your
child screen uses a decorator or else it won't include
the javascript necessary to send the information back
to the parent.