[OFBiz] Users - Fwd: Error in order confirmation email

[OFBiz] Users - Fwd: Error in order confirmation email

rohit

hi,

the product URL in the order confirmation email is not correct. The URL reads https://127.0.0.1:8443/ecommerce.... rather than https://www.mysite.com:8443/ecommerce...

How can we rectify this.

The body screen file used for the order confimation email reads something like this:

<script location="component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderstatus.bsh"></script>

.

Did anyone else too have a similar problem.

rohit

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Fwd: Error in order confirmation email

No problem for me

Jacques

  http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Fwd: Error in order confirmation email

rohit
hi,

which SVN are you using. i am using 7685.

Rohit

Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote: No problem for me

Jacques

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Fwd: Error in order confirmation email

7923 (last on OFBiz server, non Apache)

Jacques

> which SVN are you using. i am using 7685.
>
> Rohit
>
> Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote: No problem for me
>
> Jacques

cjhowe
your domain and port for your website are set in the
website entity.  Also from the Content Manager
Application -> websites

--- Rohit Sureka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi,
>
> which SVN are you using. i am using 7685.
>
> Rohit
>
> Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
> wrote: No problem for me
>
> Jacques

Scott Gray
I doubt this is related to the problem at hand but I think I found a
small bug while looking at NotificationServices.java:
line 307 reads:  if (httpServer == null) {
i think should read:  if (httpsServer == null) {

Regards
Scott

Chris Howe wrote:

> your domain and port for your website are set in the
> website entity.  Also from the Content Manager
> Application -> websites
>
> --- Rohit Sureka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> hi,
>>
>> which SVN are you using. i am using 7685.
>>
>> Rohit
>>
>> Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
>> wrote: No problem for me
>>
>> Jacques

David E Jones-2

Scott,

Yes, I think you're right. This is changed in rev 420365.

-David

Scott Gray wrote:

> I doubt this is related to the problem at hand but I think I found a
> small bug while looking at NotificationServices.java:
> line 307 reads:  if (httpServer == null) {
> i think should read:  if (httpsServer == null) {
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> Chris Howe wrote:
>> your domain and port for your website are set in the
>> website entity.  Also from the Content Manager
>> Application -> websites
>>
>> --- Rohit Sureka <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>>> hi,
>>>
>>> which SVN are you using. i am using 7685.
>>>
>>> Rohit
>>>
>>> Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote: No problem for me
>>>
>>> Jacques
>>>   ----- Original Message -----   From: Rohit Sureka   To:
>>> [hidden email]   Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 8:31 AM
>>>   Subject: [OFBiz] Users - Fwd: Error in order
>>> confirmation email
>>>

>>>     hi,
>>>
>>>     the product URL in the order confirmation email
>>> is not correct. The URL reads
>>> https://127.0.0.1:8443/ecommerce.... rather than
>>> https://www.mysite.com:8443/ecommerce...
>>>
>>>     How can we rectify this.
>>>     The body screen file used for the order
>>> confimation email reads something like this:

>>>     .
>>>

>>>     Did anyone else too have a similar problem.
>>>
>>>     rohit

>>>   Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
>>> protection around   http://mail.yahoo.com

>>> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
>>> protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment