[OFBiz] Users - Generate Purchase Invoice

[OFBiz] Users - Generate Purchase Invoice

Gan Chun Yee
Dear all,
this might sound stupid but hopethere is any kind
person that can help me out.

Can I know how can I generate purchase invoice to
supplier?
Besides, say a material has more than one supplier,
how can I set a specific supplier of the material to
be default supplier?

Hope there is anybody that kind enough to guide me
out.
Thanks in advance

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Generate Purchase Invoice

Si Chen-2
Do you mean a purchase order or a purchase invoice (also known as an
accounts payable invoice)?