[OFBiz] Users - Hosting OFBiz

Firas A.-2
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a good hosting with a VPS solution? The hosting company
has to be located in the EU.

Thank you,

</Firas>

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Hosting OFBiz

Ian Gilbert
Hi Firas,

We are looking into this as well.  It may be that we are able to offer
this service in the New Year although we are still researching it.  EU
legislation makes it difficult for us to use existing systems that are
physically based outside the EU.  If you are in a rush then there are
workarounds for this.  In particular you are able to make use of (North
American) providers if they are able to offer a 'Safe Harbour Agreement'.
This obviously applies only to sites which contain uniquely identifiable
user information.

I hope that this is useful.

Best wishes

Ian Gilbert