[OFBiz] Users - Material Requirement Not Working?

[OFBiz] Users - Material Requirement Not Working?

Gan Chun Yee
Is there anyone know how can a requirement be
generated when the inventory of a raw material reached
Minimum stock level?
I try to simulate the problem where when I run the
Production, the raw material inventory is below the
Minimum stock level. However, I don't see there's any
requirement created when I click on Approve
Requirement of Manufacturing Manager.
Anybody has any solution?

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Material Requirement Not Working?

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Gan,

another thing you should remember is that the MRP will not create
requirements for products already under the minimum stock level at the
time the MRP is run.

Jacopo