[OFBiz] Users - Material Requirements Question

[OFBiz] Users - Material Requirements Question

Gan Chun Yee
I have this scenario:
I need the system to automatically to create the
requirement when the inventory of the product (raw
material) of the specific store reaches minimum
quantity on hand.

Does the current build version of OfBiz able to do
that?

Hope anybody can help me with this.

Thank you

Regards,
Gan

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Material Requirements Question

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi Gan,

yes this is currently implemented: the requirements are generated when
you run the MRP.
However, for the MRP to run correctly, the products' billOfMaterialLevel
field must be inited correctly (the field stores the product's low level
code). In order to do this you can run the service (from webtools)
"initLowLevelCodes".

Hope this helps,

Jacopo

PS: Gan, from the messages you've posted in the last few days I've
noticed you are exploring the manufacturing appl's features: this is
fine! Now that I'm back from my vacation I'll try to reply to them too.