[OFBiz] Users - Modification to Shipping Procedures

[OFBiz] Users - Modification to Shipping Procedures

Ashish Hareet
Have a look at the code for routeOrderEntry in
org.ofbiz.order.shoppingcart.ShoppingCartEvents
http://www.ofbiz.org/api/applications/order/build/javadocs/org/ofbiz/order/shoppingcart/ShoppingCartEvents.html

You could possibly modify the said method where you'll perform your check
& then redirect the user to whichever path is appropriate(can/cannot place an order).

HTH
Ashish Hareet

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:22:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Howe <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]

This is handled with the Geo and GeoAssoc entities.
Once you've created your group (I don't believe there
is a form to handle this currently, so you'll have to
do it by the database or create a datasource file.)
You should be able to select your IncludeGeoId when
you set up your New Shipping Method.

[...]

End of Users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 27