[OFBiz] Users - NEED HELP ASSOCIATING A SURVEY WITH A PRODUCT

[OFBiz] Users - NEED HELP ASSOCIATING A SURVEY WITH A PRODUCT

Ron Golan
I have created a survey for a product with several question fields.

How do I get this survey to show up on the product page?!

Thanks.

Re: [OFBiz] Users - NEED HELP ASSOCIATING A SURVEY WITH A PRODUCT

Si Chen-2
Use the surveys tab in the catalog manager, which creates values of the
ProductStoreSurveyAppl entity.

Si

Ron Golan wrote:

> I have created a survey for a product with several question fields.
>
> How do I get this survey to show up on the product page?!
>
> Thanks.

Re: [OFBiz] Users - NEED HELP ASSOCIATING A SURVEY WITH A PRODUCT

Ron Golan
Hi,
I am still having trouble. I have created several products for more
store. I have also created a survey which I want to  show up on a few of
the product pages. When I looked through the tabs while I was editing
the product I found that I could associate a Feature ID, Attribute, &
Content with the product, but NOT a Survey.......I am stuck!!

Do you have my solution?
Thanks.
-Ron
=============================
Si Chen wrote:

> Use the surveys tab in the catalog manager, which creates values of
> the ProductStoreSurveyAppl entity.
>
> Si
>
> Ron Golan wrote:
>
>> I have created a survey for a product with several question fields.
>>
>> How do I get this survey to show up on the product page?!
>>
>> Thanks.

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Does anyone have the solution to my problem about attaching a SURVEY

Ron Golan