[OFBiz] Users - New ZoEmail Key from jeff@zoemail.net

jeff.reed38779
Hello!

I am writing to let you know that I have changed the ZoEmail address that you use to contact me. My new "Keyed Address" is: [hidden email].

Only ZoEmail (http://www.zoemail.com/) gives me the assurance of a safe, secure e-mail address that stops undesired e-mail before it can be delivered. Important e-mail from friends and colleagues gets through and spam doesn't!

Please right click or copy & paste my new ZoEmail address to update your address book. The old "Keyed Address" will no longer be effective, so do not forget to use the new one if you want to contact me!

Take care!