[OFBiz] Users - Newbie: Installation Website URL

[OFBiz] Users - Newbie: Installation Website URL

Vinay Agarwal

Hello,

I read all the documentation that I could find and installed build 6140 and was able to see http://127.0.0.1:8080/ecommerce/control/main, https://127.0.0.1:8443/webtools/control/main, and https://127.0.0.1:8443/catalog/control/main as stated in the easy setup guide. I have some rather basic questions:

  1. What url shows the contents of the website directory? I tried localhost but I get 404 – file not found. Is there some configuration that needs to be modified for this?
  2. Where does one modify the header (logo etc) and footer for the entire portal or it needs to be modified in each application?

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal