[OFBiz] Users - OFBiz Wiki Hacked!!!

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

The ofbiz wiki has been hacked!  Who would do such a thing??

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - OFBiz Wiki Hacked!!!

Si Chen-2
Somebody put in a whole bunch of spam links in the menu.  Then I
realized I can edit that menu and got rid of them.

Si Chen wrote:

> Hi everybody -
>
> The ofbiz wiki has been hacked!  Who would do such a thing??
>
> Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - OFBiz Wiki Hacked!!!

David E. Jones

In a way it's flattering (though clearly annoying) that someone
considered out Wiki worth spamming... Unless it was a bot, that would
be disappointing. ;)

-David

On Oct 27, 2005, at 10:25 AM, Si Chen wrote:

> Somebody put in a whole bunch of spam links in the menu.  Then I
> realized I can edit that menu and got rid of them.
> Si Chen wrote:
>

>> Hi everybody -
>>
>> The ofbiz wiki has been hacked!  Who would do such a thing??
>>
>> Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - OFBiz Wiki Hacked!!!

Not the first time see Wiki RSS on  Mar, Sep 20, 2005 17:15 and  Jeu, Sep 15,
2005 16:32 . It's recurrent :(

This last time seems like a bot work but a copy/paste can also make the "job"

http://www.packceo.com/ seems very often implied, but not sure it's coming from
them...

There was also bad attachment (for sex) recently. Steven J. Hawkins of
go-integral.com made the cleaning.

Jacques