[OFBiz] Users - OFBiz and currencies

Firas A.-2
Hello ofbizers,

Did anybody managed to implement a product catalog (ecommerce app) with more
than one currency, i.e. sampe product priced in two or more different
currencies?

And if 'Yes', are your users able to switch between currencies "on-the-fly",
i.e. displaying new prices in a different currency immediately (or perhaps
after refreshing the view)?

Thanks in advance!

</Firas>

Re: [OFBiz] Users - OFBiz and currencies

MPF-2

Yes we use CHF and EUR, with a 3.0.0. release!

mit freundlichen Grüssen/ Kind regards / muchos saludos
--
Dipl. Wirt.-Ing. Michael Pfurtscheller
zentric  GmbH & Co. KG

"Firas A." <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

27.10.2005 11:39

Please respond to
OFBiz Users / Usage Discussion <[hidden email]>

"'OFBiz Users / Usage Discussion'" <[hidden email]>
cc
Subject
[OFBiz] Users - OFBiz and currencies

Hello ofbizers,

Did anybody managed to implement a product catalog (ecommerce app) with more
than one currency, i.e. sampe product priced in two or more different
currencies?

And if 'Yes', are your users able to switch between currencies "on-the-fly",
i.e. displaying new prices in a different currency immediately (or perhaps
after refreshing the view)?

Thanks in advance!

</Firas>

RE: [OFBiz] Users - OFBiz and currencies

Firas A.-2
Thank you Michael,

Did you need to customize OFBiz for this functionality or did you get it to work out-of-the-box?

Tschüss!

</Firas>

RE: [OFBiz] Users - OFBiz and currencies

MPF-2

Firas,
If I rember correctly it worked without changes but we had to invest time in getting it working during product import

general.properties
# -- the default currency to use for prices, etc
currency.uom.id.default=EUR

# -- the default decimal format for currency
currency.decimal.format=##,###.##