[OFBiz] Users - POS: credit card processing

[OFBiz] Users - POS: credit card processing

Gordon B Lugauer
Good morning, all,

What are people using to process credit cards swiped at POS terminals
running OFBiz?

Perusing through applications/accounting/config/payment.properties,
it seems that the only non-ecommerce-only options are PCCommerce,
RiTA, both from VeriFone.  I know nothing of either of these, but
are my options limited to them?  Unless I hire someone, or somehow
become capable of writing the integration piece for a different cc
processor, of course  :-)

If someone who was capable of doing so wanted to look at
the Paradata API, perhaps we could work something out.
http://www.paradata.com/content/developers/index.shtml

-Gordon B Lugauer

BadgerClaw, llc
All things Unix         All things IP
[hidden email] e          414-273-6666 v          262-364-2929 f