[OFBiz] Users - Product Images

Fred Forester
Product Images

Hi All,

I have all my product images in a directory outside of ofbiz. I need to know 1) Where in ofbiz I can softlink to these images and 2) Which entity and field can I use for images when creating the xml import data.

Thanx in advance
Fred Forester

RE: [OFBiz] Users - Product Images

Fred Forester
Message

Hi ALl,

I figured out the entity field(s) needed for importing the images via XML. however, I still cant get images to work when they are softlinked outside of
ofbiz's directory structure. now sure why that is.

Thanx
Fred