[OFBiz] Users - Product copy

Jean-Luc Malet
Hi,

I use the fonctionnality to copy a product to another one.
I put a new ID.
The new product is well created but the new ID is [Old ID,New ID].

Is there an option to have only the new reference ?

Thanks.

Jean-Luc.

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Product copy

David E. Jones

I looked into this real quick to try to reproduce it. Usually this
happens with a parameter is passed in twice to a form submission,
like in a form field and a URL parameter. In the form def I didn't
see anything like this and in testing I couldn't get that effect.

Are you using the latest OFBiz? Is it modified?

-David