[OFBiz] Users - Questions about Category Set-up

[OFBiz] Users - Questions about Category Set-up

Hes Siemelink-2
Hi, I am starting wiht Ofbiz and reading the Ofbiz Basic Production Set Up Guide.

The section on categories says:

Category Setup
As described in the Catalog Setup section there are various basic Categories that we need
to create for our new Catalog. We will create four categories:
1. A Browse Root Category
2. A top-level browse Category to be a child of the browse root category
3. A Promotions Category
4. An "All Products" Category that will be setup as the Default Search, Purchase
Allow and View Allow categories for our catalog.

My question is about the second category. What is used for? Is it a child of "Browse Root"?
The follwoing section does not makes sense to me

For the top-level browse Category that will be a child of the Browse Root
Category associate them using the Rollup tab for whichever one you create
second. Both parent and child categories can be setup there.

Are the promotions and all products categories childs of this one? And how is it associated with the catalog? Is it supposed to be a Browse Root? If I look into the examples I do not find such a top level category that is child of Browse Root.

I appreciate your help!

Cheers,

    Hes.