[OFBiz] Users - Re: POS: pos_terminal_state vs. pos_state_pos

[OFBiz] Users - Re: POS: pos_terminal_state vs. pos_state_pos

cjhowe
For any product to be added to a cart, you must have
at a minimum a list price associated with the product
(catalog->product->price)

On Nov 10, 2005, at 11:00 PM, Gordon B Lugauer wrote:

> Once upon a time (Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 03:06:01PM
-0800 to be

> precise),
> the illustrious Chris Howe said:
>

>> I'm guessing you're missing a record for "pos-1" in
>> the PosTerminal table.  If this record were missing
>> the Entity Engine would throw an error when trying
>> validating the foreign key relationship.
>>

> Yup, that was it.  Thanks.
>
> For those following along at home:
>
> To fix this error:
>
>     Webtools->Entity Data
Maintenance->PosTerminal:All->View->Edit
> Facility

https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/FindGeneric?

entityName=PosTerminal&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0

> Here, create pos-1 because that is what is defined
in ...
> base/config/pos-containers.xml perhaps?
>
> Naturally, this only leads to a new problem.  Now,
when I enter
> a product by sku, I get an error saying that the
price cannot be
> calculated.  I am guessing that building a pos store
from scratch
> is not the best way to go about it, at least for
those of us new
> to ofbiz.  Is there a preferred, even barely
documented, method?

> Thanks again,
>
> -G

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Re: POS: pos_terminal_state vs. pos_state_pos

Gordon B Lugauer
Once upon a time (Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 05:54:02AM -0800 to be precise),
the illustrious Chris Howe said:

> For any product to be added to a cart, you must have
> at a minimum a list price associated with the product
> (catalog->product->price)

Yup, had List and Default Price from the start.  Added a price for
every available price type when I first saw the error.  No dice.

Will send more when I have looked at it more fully.

Thanks,

-G