[OFBiz] Users - Re :Re: urgent - we need help to resolve

[OFBiz] Users - Re :Re: urgent - we need help to resolve

puranisank
Sorry Jacopo,
your guess is right for it is in production.
But since I have no access to the server to look into the code, I just tried by finding the situations that could create the status cancelled.

Thanks and regards
Purani

[hidden email] wrote
Hi Purani,

my first guess is that you need an "urgent" solution because your site,
running OFBiz, is in production; my second guess is that your company
doesn't have enough internal OFBiz skills to dig into the code (or at
least the logs) to find what is causing this error.

Running a live site in this situation is a bit scary, in my opinion, and
I'd suggest your company to subscribe to a commercial support program:
there are several solution providers listed in the OFBiz site.
Alternatively, your company could invest some resources in OFBIZ
training for the internal team.

Kind regards,

Jacopo