[OFBiz] Users - Recommended Arcitles

Gan Chun Yee
Hi Guys,
found this article titled "Enterprise Applications—The
Genesis and Future", which I think is good to read it.

http://www.technologyevaluation.com/Research/ResearchHighlights/Erp/2004/03/research_notes/prn_TU_ER_PJ_03_31_04_1.asp

hope you enjoy it.

Regards,
Gan

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Recommended Arcitles

Duong BaTien
On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 20:44 -0700, Gan Chun Yee wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> found this article titled "Enterprise Applications—The
> Genesis and Future", which I think is good to read it.
>
> http://www.technologyevaluation.com/Research/ResearchHighlights/Erp/2004/03/research_notes/prn_TU_ER_PJ_03_31_04_1.asp
>
> hope you enjoy it.

Greetings:

That is a good overview article. One thing that strikes me is a
"plug-and-play" feature. I wonder what the list would think about the
idea that OFBiz is a set of plug-and-play components via some standard
such as portlet. There are already some significant works in this area
in terms of infrastructure. OFBiz contribution would be CRM-ERP
components.

BaTien
DBGROUPS