[OFBiz] Users - Referrer dependent stylesheet

[OFBiz] Users - Referrer dependent stylesheet

cjhowe
Rupert,

The attached patch may be useful to you.  Basically
you can build off of or modify one of the existing
applications by only copying five files and changing
only what is different between project app and your
app.  The explanation of what needs to be
copied/modified can be found in this post.

http://lists.ofbiz.org/mailman/htdig/users/2005-June/007942.html

There are a couple of issues that I should point out.
1) It makes the screen widget dependent on the web.xml
files (not ideal if you're going for a rich client
interface)
2) Revision 5088 did some refactoring on the screen
widget, this patch reverts the revision on the
ScreenWidgetViewHandler.java source file.  I'm sure my
modification that loads the decoratorComponent
variable into context can be made to the
ScreenRenderer.java source file but I don't have time
to test it.

After following the directions in the post, you would
only need to create
component://myapp/widget/CommonScreens.xml
and create your decorator screen which would run
whatever script for your header.

Let me know if you need any help or if I misspoke.
==========================

Hi all,

I have an application running that uses the stylesheet
defined in
ProductStore. I'm looking into a way of changing only
the stylesheet
depending on where the user has come from. I've had a
look into how this
can be done and I've come up with a couple of ways -
so I'm just
wondering if anyone has any suggestions for ideas that
are better than
mine as both of them have flaws.

The first one is to create a whole new application
changing only the
header file and then tell each referrer link to the
site using the
different mount-points as defined in my
ofbiz-component files for the
apps. Since the code in my applications will be
identical I really am
loathed to do this. I could create a skeleton
application by copying
only the widgets and the controller and leave all the
ftls and bshs
(except the header and footer) where they are but I
see this being a
pain further down the line when I change the
application.

The next way I came up with was to analyse the
initalReferrerId  in the
VisitHandler and put a stylesheet in the session
depending on what is
found. This should work fine but if they lose the
session and the
website's look and feel suddenly changed it could get
quite confusing.

If anyone has better ideas or advice on which of these
ways would be
best it would be massively appreciated.

decor.rar (17K) Download Attachment

Second Hand Cars Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast Till 2032

ashinde
The global Second Hand Cars market size was USD 1.37 Billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2.13 Billion in 2032, and register a revenue CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Personal vehicle demand has increased as a result of several causes, including urbanization, population growth, and shifting lifestyle preferences. The number of middle-class people in developing countries is increasing, and having a car is now both a status symbol and a requirement for daily transportation. Since they offer an economical alternative for individuals who cannot afford a new car, this has increased demand for Second Hand Carss. Also, it has been simpler for customers to buy Second Hand Carss because of the expansion of financing alternatives and the accessibility of loans.

The market has expanded in part because there are the Internet marketplaces for buying and selling secondhand cars. The requirement for in-person visits to dealerships or individual sellers has been replaced by online platforms that make it simpler for buyers and sellers to communicate with one another. These platforms' accessibility and convenience have increased the number of buyers and sellers, which has fueled the expansion of the used automobile industry.

Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/7419

The affordability of Second Hand Carss in comparison to new cars has also been a major factor driving the market revenue growth. Used automobiles can come with comparable features and specs to new cars and are considerably less expensive. Used automobile demand has increased as a result, especially in developing countries where price sensitivity is high. Also, as the importance of environmental sustainability has grown, so has the market's interest in secondhand electric and hybrid cars. As customers become increasingly aware of their carbon impact and look for more environmentally friendly transportation options, this trend is predicted to continue.

The expansion of the Second Hand Cars market, however, is expected to be constrained by several issues. The lack of market openness, particularly with regard to the history and condition of the car, is one of the biggest problems. This frequently causes problems with trust between buyers and sellers and restricts market revenue growth. Another difficulty is the escalating rivalry in the sales of new cars, especially in developing countries where the affordability of new cars has improved. Used automobile sellers can find it challenging to draw customers and retain profitability due to the competition.

The Second Hand Cars market is expected to develop significantly over the next several years due to factors including increased demand for personal automobiles, the expansion of online marketplaces for buying and selling Second Hand Carss, and lower cost of Second Hand Carss compared to new cars. The market revenue growth could be hampered by issues such as a lack of transparency and rising new car sales rivalry.

Competitive Landscape:

CarMax
AutoNation
Penske Automotive Group
Sonic Automotive
Vroom
Carvana
Shift Technologies
DriveTime
Enterprise Car Sales
Hertz Car Sales

The global market is further segmented into type and application:

By Vehicle Type Outlook
Sedans
SUVs
Hatchbacks
Coupes
Others

By Sales Channel Outlook
Franchised Dealers
Independent Dealers
Rental Car Companies
Private Parties

Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.

North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)

To request customization of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/7419

Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.

Browse More Reports:

Automotive Plastics for Passenger Vehicles Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-plastics-for-passenger-vehicles-market

Automotive Powertrain Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-powertrain-market

Automotive Rear View Mirror Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-rear-view-mirror-market

Automotive Relay Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-relay-market

Automotive Roof System Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-roof-system-market

About Reports and Data

Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.

Contact Us:

John W

(Head of Business Development)

Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com

Direct Line:+1-212-710-1370

E-mail:sales@reportsanddata.com

Blogs|Press Release|Industry News|Our competencies

Browse MoreUpcoming Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports

Browse More Latest Reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Referrer dependent stylesheet

hiregroupe