[OFBiz] Users - Restricting access to ecommerce module ...

[OFBiz] Users - Restricting access to ecommerce module ...

Ian Gilbert
Hi list,

A potential customer wants to grant access to the ecommerce module only to
registered users.  This would work by a user purchasing a login and only
then being able to view the products available.  I am not sure how to
accomplish this.  I guess that we would make the 'login' widget the main
screen and change the ecommerce application to have the same
characteristics as the 'catalog' manager.  I am not sure what this would
involve atm.

Is this something that anyone else has investigated?  Can anyone spot any
obvious problems that might arise?

Thanks and very best wishes

Ian Gilbert

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Restricting access to ecommerce module ...

MPF-2

Hello Ian,

we have done this. Its a B2B scenario.

The main part ist to modify the controller.xml to have allmost all (except the login ones) requests with auth=true

Cheers

mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen/ Kind regards / muchos saludos
--
Dipl. Wirt.-Ing. Michael Pfurtscheller
zentric  GmbH & Co. KG