[OFBiz] Users - Return pdf items not working

[OFBiz] Users - Return pdf items not working

Ashish Hareet
Thanks for the response Si. Helps to know that it runs well for you guys
indicating that it's an issue local to our setup(as David mentioned).

If anybody knows of any config options & the like for this, please let me
know

Time for me to dig in...

Ashish Hareet
http://www.cpbinc.com/